2015 – 2018
Number of workstations
The Nassauische Heimstätte group of companies is represented at the main site in Frankfurt at four locations with approx. 480 employees. Workplace capacities were exhausted, which is why a holistic concept for development and management of the commercial buildings was to be developed. This concept should simplify the management and create an attractive and modern work environment. The “Innovative Working Worlds” project with six sub-projects ran until 2018 and provided for expansion involving approx. 80 employees through a new tenancy as the first step.
- Real estate strategy with market & location analysis, building scoring & selection
- Basic assessment & needs analysis, space & function programme
- Tenant building specification & negotiation support
- Interior design of all special areas (reception, conference rooms, etc.)
- Ideas competition & furniture tendering
- User consulting & project management vis-à-vis the owner
- Change & relocation management
An external tenancy of approx. 2,000 m² in the Westhafen Tower emerged as a sub-project of the real estate strategy. Here, an innovative open space concept with numerous working possibilities has been implemented. This new work environment has been deliberately set up as a pilot project for the corporate group and is intended to contribute to increasing its attractiveness as an employer brand and to increase the economic efficiency of its use. The pilot project will be scientifically evaluated in the first six months of use in order to implement the results in the real estate strategy of NH.
“The implementation of the pilot project is a big step for the NH towards the future – open, transparent and colourful! The numerous offers already give the users a lot of pleasure shortly after moving in.”
Managing Director W+P