2015 – 2017
Number of workstations
The project goal was to consolidate all five locations in the new “Europe Plaza” building in Stuttgart with around 10,500 sqm. For the approximately 500 employees, a transparent and modern open-space concept was planned to boost communication, creativity and efficiency. Under the motto “Smart Work@Europe Plaza”, users should be able to draw on a variety of creative offers within the leased space for their individual work tasks.
- Basic assessment & needs analysis, space & function programme
- Floor plan development in various scenarios
- Development of the corporate design “Nordic Classics”
- Interior design of all special areas (reception, conference rooms, executive board, think tanks, lounge, cafeteria etc.)
- Ideas competition & furniture tendering in two phases incl. pilot project
- Product development “Strings” as a room divider & design element
- User consultation & project management vis-à-vis the developer
- Change & move management
From visits to a pilot project and an ideas competition to construction site events: a whole lot was done to put staff in the mood for change and to get them excited about the new concept. The results are convincing and were reflected in the positive feedback from the staff. More than 20 different work options spread over five floors, as well as a number of other work options that exceed the number of standard workstations: All in all, there is something to suit everyone here.
“The biggest challenge for us was to bring the people along with us. The pilot project greatly helped us to get staff in the right mood for Europe Plaza.”
Share this project