2019 – 2020
The international law firm Covington & Burling LLP had signed a lease in the Marienturm in Frankfurt (25th + 26th floor). The renowned design office LSM Studio developed a holistic corporate architecture concept for Covington. The quality standards in terms of fit-out, furnishings and equipment are very high. Due to the local location of the management team in the USA, a local project manager was required to ensure the quality requirements in the fit-out and to represent the interests of the tenant with regard to the contractual regulations and definition, in particular with regard to special tenant requests.
- Project controlling of the landlord’s fit-out activities
- Coordination of Covington’s service providers
- Consulting on media technology/ AV design
- Cost control & tracking
- Support with contractual correspondence & clarifications
- Accompaniment of the handover/ acceptance
- Relocation management & aftercare/ onsite services
- Dilapidation consulting
- Implementation of the inventory
The numerous project participants, the contractual regulations as well as the very tight time frame presented our team with a variety of challenges. The international context required intensive correspondence and detailed coordination. Nevertheless, we succeeded in handing over the extension to Covington in the desired quality and on time. The office users can now work productively in a very attractive and functional fit-out.
“It is clear after walking the space today that you and your team have done a great job in delivering this project!”
Project Lead Covington