2015 – 2017
Number of workstations
Styrolution, the “offshoot” of BASF, had been growing steadily since 2011. A leased property no longer met the requirements of this young company. In particular, they wanted the work environment to be future-proof, agile, innovative and communicative. The property search focused on large, coherent floor areas. The new work environment was to have an above-average quota of meeting zones and attractive retreat areas. The project needed to be realised in only eight months.
- Needs analysis, space & function programme, fit-out description
- Market & location analysis, lease negotiation
- Interior design & ideas competition
- Project management throughout the planning & construction process
- Furniture tendering & move management
- Change management & project success assessment
- On-site services in the utilisation phase
- Analysis & implementation for environmental measuring
The entire design of the work environment was realised on two floors. The interior connection takes the form of two internal staircases, which are linked to the workplace areas via interaction zones.
The fit-out took place in the revitalised “50Avon” property, which provides attractive rental space as well as various facilities (fitness centre, central lounge with roof terrace, business centre, etc.). In addition to realisation of the work environment, a new DataCenter was also developed. Almost all processes were redesigned and optimised. The interior concept takes into account the corporate identity specifications in their entirety.
The project was realised on time within the tight timeframe.
“A high-quality fitout in a fantastic building. We feel really comfortable in our new office space.”